1. 33 yrs and 8000hrs of flying experience in the Indian Air Force and the civil commercial Aviation world. Unique distinction of having flown Airliner, aeroplanes (both jets, pistons) and helicopters.
2. Holder of Airline Transport Pilot License(ATPL-A) and Commercial helicopter License(CPL-H).Flown important missions including the President, Prime Minister of India and other VVIPs.
3. Flown Boeing 757, Kiran, HPT 32, Mi- 17, Mi- 8,ALH, Chetak & Cheetah Aircraft types.
4. 24 yrs of ground and flying training experience. Trained more than 20 fresher abinitio pilots and 10 abinitio helicopter pilots.
5. Category A Qualified Flying Instructor(QFI) , taught 28 experienced pilots from Fighter, Transport and Helicopter streams of IAF to become Qualified Flying Instructors.
6. Has been an Air Force Examiner, Air Force Inspector, Cat A Flying and ground Instructor.
7. Successfully ran the premier Advanced Twin engine helicopter school of Indian Airforce with Mi-8 helicopters with 10 Instructors and 80 trainee pilots.
8. Was Staff QFI at Basic Flying Training School on Deepak (HPT 32) aeroplane, Helicopter Training School on Chetak Helicopter and at Flying Instructors School on Kiran (HJT 16), Deepak (HPT 32) and Chetak (Aloutte III) aircraft. All of them being premier training institutions of Indian Air Force.